You are always on your own :')

Watch the past go up in smoke, ye
Fake a smile, yeah, lie and say that
You're better now than ever, and your life's okay
Well it's not, no
You're doing all these things out of desperation
You're going through six degrees of separation



You actually knew, you knew people change, world change, everything will change,
no matter who that person is, it may be even your closest ones,  
they will not remain the same just because you cry or beg them to.
When you asked me to make my own decisions 
 I always say that: I don't need to decide because I always have you... right?
I actually mean it.. Because you won't leave righ...t?
It's ironic when I usually tell others that there's no big deal, 
if a guy leaves you, let him be, 
if he truly love you, he will stay.

That was the first few weeks after we've been together,
That's when I'm going to KL to study,
You said you would follow me to KL after graduating your diploma,
I was really confused but still able to stay back in Penang,
After a year, I asked you again, will you go KL for your degree,
What you answered was totally different :)
I did not blame you and do not have the qualifications too,
I would just blame myself for being naive.
A same question that was asked a year before and a year after,
Yes, it hurts, it really hurts when you see a person changed so easily in a year...
Now....
You said you study degree because of me and also for our future,
You said you would not want to be able to graduate from degree but lose me at the same time.
Should I be touched after what you've said and trust you words again?
The truth is, after hearing those words I felt more heartbroken inside...
Is it because I've grown up to learn and not believe in those words anymore?

It's really tiring, wanted to find a person to talk to but don't know where to start,
And so, kept it to myself and find lots of reasons just to stay happy;
It's really tiring, when you thought you have found a person that you can rely on,
But in the end, you only found out that all this while you are on your own;
It's really tiring to know the truth and I'm not prepared to accept them.
These what makes us grow up right?
Learn to get up when something pulls you down every single time. 

Comments

Popular Posts