Everything Has Changed

After a few months have passed, I thought I can get over everything...
But every time when I'm alone, even a song can make me recall the past...
Although we are still friends now, you expected more but I rejected once, twice, thrice...
Every time I recall to the past, I missed every single moment when we both smile happily ~
How you did the little things to get me out of trouble and helped me to solve the problems when I'm in difficulties...
But the only thing is time changes us...
When did every word we say leads to us quarreling?
When did we started to be so cool to each other?
When did the topic we chatted the most is about assignment?
When did I cry became a thing that annoys you?
It hurts so badly when I'm trying to find the guy that comforts me and consult me when I'm down, telling me "I'm here" when I needed him, hugged me tightly, laughed because I laugh, and the one who told me he is attracted to my laughter, and how important I am to him....
Guess it was all a joke in the end...
I felt so heartbroken inside when he said how he understands me more than the others now....
This is because it reminded me that how he changed so quickly in few months.

I just wish that we could be best friends for now,
If you need an ear I will be there,
If you need help I will be there,
Let fate decides if we still can get back together... :')

-Everything has changed by Taylor Swift-

Comments

Popular Posts